There's no place like Noah
If you have a passion for helping others, tackling big problems, and reimaging financial products, it's about time we met.
San Francisco, CA
Noah is a modern finance company helping homeowners tap into their home value to meet their financial goals without incurring new monthly payments or interest. Founded in 2016 with offices in San Francisco and New York, Noah’s innovative equity sharing model is a debt-free alternative to traditional home equity loans and HELOCs. Noah’s roster of investors includes Union Square Ventures, Tribe Capital, Breega Capital, and Techstars Ventures.
We are seeking an in-house recruiter who is comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment. Reporting to our Sr. Manager of People Operations, you will join us during an exciting period of growth - both as a company and as a business. This is a contractor position, so we are looking for someone who is excited to jump right in and help us find amazing talent to add to Noah!
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Full-cycle recruitment, with an emphasis on sourcing and developing relationships with prospective candidates through targeted research, and passive outreach
- Work closely with hiring managers to build their teams by identifying, attracting, and hiring the right talent to fuel Noah’s growth.
- Evaluate and monitor recruiting and interviewing efficiency to improve our recruiting processes
- Ensure great candidate experience, keeping candidates informed and well-prepared throughout the entire process
- Provide effective and continuous communication and status updates to hiring managers regarding recruiting efforts
- 2+ years of full cycle sales recruiting experience in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively multitask while maintaining the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction
- Impeccable organizational and verbal and written communication skills, and high attention to detail
- Demonstrate passion and drive while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor
- Strong sense of urgency
- Exceptional sourcing and talent research skills
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with Greenhouse a plus