There's no place like Noah
Noah helps homeowners meet financial goals without incurring new monthly payments or interest.
Here’s how it works: we invest in a home, take no monthly payments, then share in the appreciation of the home’s value when the contract is over. Our innovative equity sharing model is a debt-free alternative to traditional home equity loans and HELOCs. The net worth of more and more Americans is tied up in their homes, so homeowners are turning to debt alternatives like Noah to improve their personal finances.
Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, Noah was able to provide funding to keep families in their homes, provide for much-needed repairs, and more. In early 2021 we began offering short-term investments and added a cap on our returns to align more closely with our homeowners.
We were founded in 2016 in San Francisco, but now have team members across the country. We’re planning on staying remote until 2022. Noah’s roster of investors includes Union Square Ventures, Tribe Capital, Breega Capital, and Techstars Ventures.
Are you passionate about bringing new products and categories to market for consumers? Are you deeply curious about what motivates consumers and how to educate to drive adoption? Noah is seeking an exceptional Marketing Manager to define product marketing strategy and execution in a new, emerging category of housing finance. Noah is revolutionizing home ownership, helping homeowners tap into their biggest single asset- their homes- to fund the lives they want to live.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Develop insight into our existing and target customer bases to inform how we go to market and communicate
- Draft messaging and copy throughout our touch points including mobile, web, sales materials, and for our operations team.
- Develop partner and channel marketing toolkits to enable expansion with partners at scale.
- Monitor and manage Noah’s brand reputation via Trustpilot and other tools
- Cultivate customer evangelism and testimonials.
- Update the front-end website using our CMS tool.
- Min 4-6 years of marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate across teams including product and operations
- Champion the customer and have good habits and experience in soliciting customer feedback
- Competitive salary, 401k, and stock options
- Flexible/Remote work
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Flexible paid time off
- Ongoing training and development courses via Udemy etc.
- Quarterly team building events - online and in-person (as applicable)
- Home office stipend