There's no place like Noah
Head of Marketing Acquisition
Noah is a modern finance company helping homeowners tap into their home value to meet their financial goals without incurring new monthly payments or interest. Founded in 2016 with offices in San Francisco and New York, Noah’s innovative equity sharing model is a debt-free alternative to traditional home equity loans and HELOCs. Noah’s roster of investors includes Union Square Ventures, Tribe Capital, Breega Capital, and Techstars Ventures.
Are you passionate about driving customer acquisition through online marketing? Does scaling demand generation programs and driving performance improvements excite you? Noah is seeking an exceptional Marketing Acquisition Lead to drive customer acquisition through paid channels.
Noah is revolutionizing home ownership, helping homeowners tap into their biggest single asset- their homes- to fund the lives they want to live. Unlike lenders or loans, Noah will invest up to $350,000 in a home, giving homeowners liquidity without adding to their debt burden or requiring monthly payments. Homeowners have used a Noah Investment to pay off debt, invest in home renovations, pay for education, and even remain in their homes when facing a cash crunch.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Define and execute the go to market strategy for paid marketing channels by collaborating with stakeholders to identify and maximize marketing opportunities
- Leverage internal data, market trends, and the competitive landscape to make data-based recommendations for launch and perpetual improvements across marketing and products
- Design and implement test frameworks that employ statistically valid test and control methodologies to gather data and measure the impact on campaign response, customer value, and program ROI
- Identify and address data, platform, or technology gaps that might hinder successful progress
- This role will be hired as an individual contributor with the ability to hire a team to support incremental product lines
- 5+ years of experience in consumer marketing, preferably with Fintech experience
- 4+ years’ hands-on experience managing complex, large-scale SEM campaigns in Google AdWords, paid social campaigns on Facebook, and display ad buys directly with publishers and through demand-side platforms.
- Experience setting paid media budgets and a proven track record of hitting monthly goals for spending, revenue, and key performance metrics.
- Deep understanding of the online and mobile advertising space, including platform/ tracking tools, technical integration, and best practices.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, an affinity for numbers, and the ability to process complex calculations quickly and accurately
- Exceptional customer insights and proven success utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task, and participate in team-based planning process
- Competitive salary, 401k, and equity in a company that is growing rapidly
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance, FSA
- Paid time off
- Ongoing training and development