There's no place like Noah
Noah is a modern finance company that helps homeowners tap into their home equity without selling or adding additional debt (and the burden of monthly payments). Patch is focused on making home-ownership more affordable and accessible for millions of Americans, and is partnering with homeowners to help them maximize the value of what is likely their most valuable asset. Founded in 2016, with backing from Union Square Ventures and Tribe Capital, Patch has offices in San Francisco and New York.
Noah is looking to upend the traditional ways in which homeowners finance and find services for their home. To do that, we are building a world class engineering team that will push the envelope on what a digital experience can deliver for our customers. Engineering works collaboratively with our Product and Marketing teams to ensure that the products we are building create trust with our customers along every step of their homeownership journey. In service of that mission, we are seeking a Full Stack Engineer who is passionate about creating amazing consumer and internal facing products. Candidates will be expected to operate and execute at a high level and collaborate with a globally distributed team. You’ll be reporting directly and working closely with the company’s Engineering Lead.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Working with product managers, on-site, and offshore development teams to implement designs, develop, test, and implement Noah’s homeowner platform
- Setting and maintaining a high bar for code quality and best practices within the codebase
- Collaborating closely with our design, marketing, and product teams to continually iterate on consumer facing applications, web marketing assets, and other projects
- Participating in our iterative and agile development lifecycle
- At least 5 years experience working as a software engineer in a fast paced work environment
- Experience using modern JS web frameworks such as React and Redux
- Experience with SQL databases
- Familiarity with API specifications and working with microservices
- Experience with AWS
Nice to have:
- Experience working in financial services or real estate related technology companies
- A self-starter & a builder with excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Competitive salary, 401k, and stock options
- Flexible/Remote work
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- Custom benefits for FSA
- Flexible paid time off
- Ongoing training and development courses via Udemy etc.
- Quarterly team building events - online and in-person (as applicable)
- Home office stipend